About Dignity Access Care
Access Dignity Care is a family owned company with strong opinions on the way care should be.
After working for various organisations we decided the only way to do it, and do it right, was to do it ourselves!
Having a carer come to visit you in your home can make a huge difference to your life, especially if you have difficulty walking or getting around.
It can help you stay living independently in your own home.
Care as it should be...
Our dedicated and highly qualified staff are focused on providing the right kind of specialised care for each of our clients, ensuring dignified, comfortable, and enjoyable living.
Our care packages are very flexible. whether you may need a carer for only an hour a week, for several hours a day or for a more long term basis, our dedicated Access Dignity Care team can cater to all your needs.
We’re always happy for a chat to help you make a decision, so contact our friendly team today for more information.
When should I consider help at home?
- You're finding it difficult to cope with daily routines, such as washing, dressing and getting out and about.
- You don't want to move into a care home.
- You can still get about your home and it's safe for you to live in – or it can be adapted to make it safe
How can Access Dignity Care help me?
- getting out of bed in the morning
- washing and dressing
- brushing your hair
- using the toilet
- preparing meals and drinks
- remembering to take your medicines
- doing your shopping
- collecting prescriptions or your pension
- getting out, for example to a lunch club
- getting settled in the evening and ready for bed