£1,000 Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
All new recruits taken on in the position of Care Worker for June, July and August 2022 will be automatically enrolled into the Welcome Bonus Scheme. The following Terms and Conditions apply to this scheme: This offer is only open to new employees. Previously employed members of staff will not be included in this offer.
- This offer is only open to drivers.
- Welcome bonus dose not apply to Care Development Team Leader role
- The £1000 bonus will be paid in two instalments of £500. The first instalment will be paid following successful completion of the probationary period (Normally 3months however this can be extended at the company’s discretion). The second instalment of £500 will be paid once the employee has completed six months employment with Access Dignity Care.
- A mixture of shift patterns is required, along with every other weekend, and at least 25hours per week to qualify for this offer.
- Sickness during the six-month period must not exceed 10% of the overall hours worked during the period.
- Unauthorised absence during the six month period will disqualify you from qualifying for the £1000 welcome bonus.
- Any disciplinary action taken against you during the probationary period will disqualify you from qualifying for the £1000 welcome bonus.
- If employment ceases within 1 year of the start date of employment, either by choice of the employee or the company, then £500 of the welcome bonus will be re-payable through deduction in your final wages.
- This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer.